The Digital Brake Switch is designed for use where the control system only has low current outputs available. Available in 12V and 24V output versions with upto 2A driving capability (6A peak) controlled from a 3 to 5V Signal.
It uses MOSFET technology to avoid contact wear and eliminate electrical noise that would be generated by a relay.
Red and Green LED's are provided to indicate the status of the module.
Connections are made via rising clamp screw terminal plugs to allow easy installation and removal if required.
- CMOS logic compatible
- Over-temperature protection
- Load current limiting
- Latched overload and short circuit protection
- Over-voltage and under-voltage shutdown with hysteresis
- Diagnostic status indication
- Voltage clamping for turn off of inductive loads
- Reverse battery, over-voltage and transient protection
|Dimensional Drawing .pdf
Digital Brake Switch
- Brands TRM
- Product Code: A-DIN-102
- Availability: In Stock